Our goal: Maximum Progress through Minimal Visits
Tele-Health 1 Hour PT Initial Evaluation & Treatment (Online 2-Way Video using Zoom)
Pre-Pay Advantage: $99
Tele-Health 30 Minute PT Follow-up (Online 2-Way Video using Zoom)
Pre-Pay Advantage: $59
Financing is available through Pay-Pal at the time of payment.
We use Zoom, the Easiest Online Video platform!
Physical Therapy at Core Rehabilitation and Spine Center
At Core Rehabilitation and Spine Center patients receive physical therapy with the goal of getting them healed and active as quickly as possible. They finish their physical therapy regimen quickly and become ecstatic to have their lives change for the better. How do we accomplish this?
- Not all PTs diagnose, but we do. Our effective treatments come from a precise diagnosis of any mechanical problem in musculoskeletal structures.
- Symptoms (like pain or range of motion) are measured after each exercise.
- EVERY prescribed exercise is scrutinized for its effectiveness so that no time is wasted.
- We educate patients to such an extent that they almost become their own physical therapist.
- Progress is expected during physical therapy sessions AND between visits.
Our therapists are McKenzie Institute certified to provide the McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT). It is very difficult to find physical therapists in Salt Lake City who have this advanced training and credential.
In addition, patients who require physical therapy to treat neurological disorders such as stroke benefit from our expertise in Neurodevelopmental Treatment (NDT).